SciVal for researchers: Mind the gap before your next research career step! How can Library Services help? Online
The University of Essex’s staff and students have access to SciVal, a tool that provides access to research analytics data. Used in the right context SciVal can help you addressing the following:
• Supporting the research narrative with bibliometric analyses in a funding application or for evaluation reports
• Tracking research publication
• Mapping the relevant research landscape - identify collaborators, potential reviewers of grant proposals - including research contributing to the UN’s SDGs
• Developing a research consortium for a grant application - find the right academic and corporate partners
• Demonstrate secondary impact by analyzing citing publications - in a few clicks get a comprehensive overview of your publications’ reach and how additional research builds upon your findings Research analytics provide insight into important patterns and trends within different research domains.
In the upcoming training session you can learn how SciVal gives you access to publication, citation and collaboration data you can use to your benefit!
Related LibGuide: Research Support by Katrine Sundsbo
- Thursday 21 January 2021
- 10:00 - 11:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.