Newcomers: Introduction to Reference Management Software Online
Newcomers: Introduction to Reference Management Software
Reference management software helps you to create and manage your lists of references for research projects, and it can potentially save you a lot of time! This session will introduce you to some of the available tools – including Zotero and Mendeley– and give you the opportunity to try at least one of them for yourself.
By the end of the session, you will:
- Understand how reference management software can help you to save time and be more consistent with your referencing
- Be aware of the different software packages available, so that you can select the most appropriate one for your needs
- Be able to store references using Zotero or Mendeley and insert them into a Word document
Please download either Mendeley or Zotero onto your laptop or PC before the session. You find out more about the two different softwares and find links to download here: https://library.essex.ac.uk/searchskills/ref
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Book your place:
Related LibGuide: Research Support by Hannah Pyman
- Friday 7 May 2021
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://shortcoursesgateway.essex.ac.uk/Course?courseref=NEW:IRMS&dates=0