Newcomers: Techniques for effective research on IEEE Online
This session will be delivered by Ed Wong, Customer Support Representative from IEEE.
During the session, you will learn to:
- Construct successful search strategies for precise results.
- Stay current by setting-up saved search alerts and ToC alerts.
- Organise your research with ‘My Research Projects’ folders.
- Leverage easy to use tools to find the most cited or most popular papers.
- Easily download equations and graphics from full-text HTML articles
- Track research by specific authors or organisations using advanced search tools
- See the latest value-added features including My Favourite Journals
- Advanced Search enhancements, and discovery of trending search terms & content
Staff booking | Student booking coming soon
Related LibGuide: Newcomers by Hannah Pyman