Introduction to referencing Online
How to reference properly is something that causes students a lot of stress – but it doesn’t need to be difficult. This session will introduce you to referencing and why it is important when writing your assignments. You will also learn what to reference, how to construct your references, and where to go for help and support.
- Understand what referencing is and why it is needed in academic work
- Reference resources using the appropriate referencing style for the department
- Know where to find support from the Library on referencing
We encourage students to book onto our workshops via CareerHub in order to keep a record of their learning, but it’s not a requirement to book our online sessions in advance. You can decide on the day to join a session by clicking the zoom link provided.
Related LibGuide: Referencing by Clarissa St Yves
- Thursday 4 November 2021
- 14:00 - 15:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://essex-university.zoom.us/j/93132187205?from=addon