Research Visibility - Drop-In Session (online) Online
As part of our Focus: Research Visibility fortnight, this online drop-in gives all researchers a chance to ask our team of experts questions about how get your research seen by the people who matter.
We're happy to answer any questions you might have about improving your research visibility, including things like:
- "Why is it important to improve my visibility as a researcher?"
- "How can I track my visibility beyond citations?"
- "How do I choose the best journal to publish in?"
- "How can I use social media to improve my visibility?"
- "Where can I find tools to help me improve my visibility?"
If you have any specific questions, or would simply like to chat to us about copyright considerations with publishing, come along between 11:30am-12:30pm on Tuesday 24th May to learn more.
Alternatively, you can use this Zoom link to join on the day: https://essex-university.zoom.us/j/91623812838
Related LibGuide: Research Support by Hannah Crago