Introduction to referencing Online
How to reference properly is something that causes students a lot of stress – but it doesn’t need to be difficult. This session will introduce you to referencing and why it is important when writing your assignments. You will also learn what to reference, how to construct your references, and where to go for help and support.
Key areas covered
- What referencing is
- Why referencing is important
- How to construct references in the departmental style
- Where to find support from the Library on referencing
Essex students: book your place here!
We encourage students to book onto our workshops via CareerHub in order to keep a record of their learning
Don't have access to CareerHub? You can register below.
It's not a requirement to preregister for our online workshops. You can decide on the day to join a session by clicking the Zoom link provided:
- Thursday 19 May 2022
- 14:00 - 14:45
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Looking for more opportunities to develop your skills? Visit Workshops at Library to discover more sessions designed to support Essex students and researchers.