Introduction to the Library (in person) In-Person
This 30 minute session provides an introduction to the Library and the resources we offer. It's recommended for all new starters at Essex, especially students in their first year of study. It will help you become familiar with the Library and the services available to help you throughout your studies and research.
Key areas covered
- Navigating the Library website to search for information and support
- Introduction to reading lists, subject guides, and referencing guidance
- Using a physical Library and finding books on the shelves
Essex students: book your place here! https://careerhub.essex.ac.uk/students/events/detail/445653
We encourage students to book onto our workshops via CareerHub in order to keep a record of their learning
Don't have access to CareerHub? You can register below.
- Thursday 22 September 2022
- 11:00 - 11:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- LRR Training Room
Looking for more opportunities to develop your skills? Visit Workshops at Library to discover more sessions designed to support Essex students and researchers.