Newcomers: How to raise your research profile through the media Online
Do you want to reach new audiences, join wider debates about your areas of expertise and raise your profile outside academia? If so, engaging with the media is probably just what you’re looking for. Media engagement offers researchers opportunities to promote their latest research and expertise, and the exposure could be a pathway to impact. You’ll learn:
- What journalists want from academic commentators and what’s in it for you.
- The difference between reactive and proactive media engagement.
- What you need to know before agreeing to an interview.
- How you can make your research relevant to the public and why it’s important to refine your message and stick to it.
- How to give an effective broadcast interview.
Staff booking | PGR booking coming soon
Related LibGuide: Newcomers by Hannah Crago